1stag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy all you future monsters.

Go down

Howdy all you future monsters. Empty Howdy all you future monsters.

Post  legion747 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:32 am

The reason i call this monster class is because first and foremost i can say first hand,you can scare your opponent out of his tracks and make him do what you want out of fear. 1st,research the tank you are going to use. Find out its weaknesses,strengths,and advantages it has over other tanks,spg's n td's. They claim that wot is not a tank simulation game but the aspect of tank function is the same as if it were the real thing. And knowledge can never hurt. Google is your friend,just type in the name of the tank and you should have more than enough reading material to keep you interested. Over time i will be adding more things as i remember them or discover them(as this is a never ending learning process). Anyone else with heavy tank knowledge is hereby honored with the ability to share to strengthen ourselves.Howdy all you future monsters. Sig2@1000964155-legion747@com@100@0@11111111111111@1111111111111@01101@-1@0
legion747
legion747
Admin

Back to top Go down

Howdy all you future monsters. Empty More Tips Of Wisdom

Post  legion747 Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:01 am

A few good things to remember. Never go out alone.If you run out by your self and you don't see anyone near you on the mini map its best to stop take cover wait till they catch up,or redirect if your not going to get support.Check your fire.I played a game in my is,i had heat 122 rd loaded shot a lowe....i killed him and the type 59 on our team 15 feet away from it. if u use heat on large cannons the splash damage is unreal.Always Always Always face your enemy,all of your armor is on the front of the tank.If you can get the front end of the tank lower than the rear,this will help skip enemy's shots and it will keep the soft underbelly where the driver sits protected.In an Is or a lowe,if you can get real low,so just the turret sticks out you will live much longer and probably get 50% more steel walls.For me i have found the Russian line to be the toughest out of the heavys,i haven't run the American line yet and i will let you know what i think when i do.But......that's for another time
legion747
legion747
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum